Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chatak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 10:54 AM
    Lexmark genesis s815
    This same thing is happening to my printer... Lexmark genesis s815. All pages are printing blank. The ink is showing as full on the screen but it is not being delivered to print the pages... I am extremely fed up now. I have installed everything properly, this is my third Lexmark printer, so I know I have done everything correct.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2012, 04:11 AM
    Did it ever print properly?

If so, maybe the printhead is dried up. Try wetting a paper towel, then wringing it out as much as you can. Fold it into a small square (say, 3" x 3"), sit it on the table, and then touch the printhead nozzles to it. Wipe slightly to clean the nozzles.

If it never printed, then maybe the printhead is defective.

Good luck,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sega Genesis game with big golden swan.. [ 1 Answers ]

This game was a pretty standard RPG, medieval-style with magic and swords. The part I remember most is there was a big swan, I think a gold one, that you could ride to fly around the kingdom. I remember playing this game in the early half of the 1990's... almost positive it was for Sega...

Translations of the meaning 'Genesis' [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for various translations of the meaning of Genesis (Birth, creation). The question overlaps into religious groups (Janana - Hindi). Can you help? Thanks.

New faucet, Price Pfister Genesis 53P-50SS, no hot water pressure [ 5 Answers ]

I replaced my old kitchen faucet with a Price Pfister Genesis 53P-50SS. Now I have no hot water pressure and the cold is also reduced, but not as much as the hot. Before the replacement, my pressure was fine. Price Pfister sent me all replacement parts but still no improvement. I have checked to...

Lifespans in Genesis (Bere****) [ 48 Answers ]

At synagogue recently there was a reading from the Torah about the age of Noah when he died. It said that he lived to be 950 years old. Afterwards I read some other passages from Genesis and lots of other people had super long lives, too. So: Did people just live longer then? Or, Did they...

View more questions Search