Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meghan1179 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 09:47 AM
    Using color remover before loreal hi lift brown
    I recently bought a loreal hi-lift hair color. I did the strand test and nothing happened. I read that because I have haircolor already in my hair, it won't work. Can I use a hair color remover, and than use the hi lift hair color? My natural hair is a dark brown colored with a med golden brown shade, with about 1/2 inch of my natural color roots showing... or if I can't use the high lift color, can I use the remover and then dye it a mrd blonde... thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Loreal Color Remover? My hair is a dark burgundy by accident [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, Sunday I went to a salon (in a different city) and asked for my chestnut hair to be dyed a "Chocolate Brown"... Afer 30 minutes and a rinse, to my horror... my roots had lifted to a flaming orangey-red, the ends were fine. I was almost in tears, so the guy put a dark color on top of the...

Loreal hair color remover? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black about 6 weeks ago and hated it because only the middle of the hair turned black, not the ends or roots. Now I want to remove the color and dye it a dark brown. Will I need a hair color remover for this? I have been using a deep conditioner because my hair was really dry. Should...

Loreal hair color remover kit? [ 0 Answers ]

I have red hair but dark red and want to get rid of the dark red and colour a lighter can I use this product to do that?

Loreal hair color remover kit need directions? [ 0 Answers ]

I need to know how long to leave on have kit was missing direction

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.