Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pinkwater Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Feb 24, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Selling a movie script.
    I've written a screenplay that is ready to be sold. I have an agent but she works for a small Literary Company. Smaller companies have limits to marketing their clients products that bigger ones don't. I'm trying to help get my script exposure and coverage so it ends up in the right persons hands that will want to buy it. Do you know someone? some way? some how? some secret? Or hold any suggestions that would help get my script the attention of the ones that write the checks? (web-sites, writing clubs, networking, going through a similar experience now or have before, are all welcome.) Thank you.
    SBowman Posts: 71, Reputation: 6

Feb 24, 2007, 10:32 AM
    There isn't much of a secret or any surefire way to get your script accepted by anyone. Different producers have different tastes, and the largest thing that comes up is the public. If its concerning something that they believe the public would enjoy, and thus make a lot of money from it, you have a better chance.

A few Literature clubs can help you get feedback, but nothing's a sure fire way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Logon script [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I am currently trying to create a logon script to run when users logon to their computer. The script needs to locate or find *.pst files (or archive.pst files) and then move those files to another location. I am trying to get everyone's archive.pst files on the same location on every...

Help with script [ 2 Answers ]

Hey it's me again about my script. I'm writing out of my element about magic and witches and stuff like that. The way i'm writing it sounds very corny and fake. Maybe it's just that i am horrible at writing. Can anybody read it and tell me how to make it sound less fake and stupid? Also, I need a...

Write a script [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to write a script based on a book I have read. What are the steps I need to take?

Script writing [ 1 Answers ]

How do I translate foreign dialogue in a movie script?

View more questions Search