Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onegirl1996 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 07:46 AM
    Is my crush interested?
    Hello.. Im a 15 year old girl and I have a crush on a boy. We go to the same school but don't have any classes together. About two months ago, he started talking to me online. He asked all kinds of questions and we just talked.. At first we talked often, but he's usually really busy.. so we talk about once a week now. Im a little worried.. At first he started all of the conversations, but now I do. Although it seems, he kind-of likes to chat with me. We talk about everything..
    At school, I'm kind of shy.. I don't talk much and I'm alone quite often. On lunch brake he sometimes comes to talk to me :) And when we see each other, he always says hi to me.. I love his smile... I'd make eye contact more often if I was brave enough.. but I'm not. He always smiles at me, and I respond with a smile as well. I can't help but smile when he's around :)
    I think he wants to spend some time with me. He has asked me what I do on recess and after school.. but we haven't spent any time together yet. We have only talked a little in school and had chats online.. I really want to get to know him more and spend time with him. I don't think I'd be ready for a relationship just yet.. but I want to be his friend first..
    In the summer we have this excursion comeing. About 20 people are going, including him.. It lasts 2 days. I hope we can spend some time then... though, if he won't make a move, it's going to be the same.. I'm too shy to just go over and start talking.
    The summer is my only chance because next year he won't go to the same school as me anymore..
    I don't know... I'm confused. Could you help me? I'd really like it if he's interested in me.. but I don't know. And what should I do? Help please..
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2012, 11:04 AM
    Sounds to me like he does have a bit of a crush, don't take my word for it though, I don't know him. If he does, you both have a case of the butterflies. Now, getting over the butterflies, that's up to you sweetheart, and it's hard, I know. Being the outcast kid, I used to pump myself up for weeks before getting the courage to say even a few words to my crushes in high school but you can do it! Trust me, it feels so good to talk to a crush, even if they turn you down because guess what you did it! You accomplished something, and if they like you and talk back, that's even better! The only way to find out if he likes you, and if he wants to spend time with you is to ask. :)

Best of luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't get this girl! Interested or not interested! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi there, I think I need some help on this one. I met 2 months ago a girl. She is studiyng away from home (in my city) and so she doesn´t know anyone except me and my friends. Suddenly I was spending my free time alone with her, we went out, lunch, dinner... all that type of things... and in...

Crush [ 2 Answers ]

I hung up the phone tonight Something happened for the first time Deep inside it was a rush, what a rush ? Cause the possibility That she would ever feel the same way About me, just too much Why do I keep running from the truth? All I ever think about is her She got me hypnotized, so...

Does my crush have a crush on me? [ 3 Answers ]

My crush he stares at me and I told him I have a crush on him and he started smiling he tries to sit by me the boys think he likes another girl but he does not he told me does my crush have a crush on me?

How would a girl know when a guy is really interested or having a fleetin crush? [ 2 Answers ]

We don’t know each other and during some college events over the vacation were thrown together. And he looks at me quite abit. When he thinks I’m unaware, when he leaves a place I’m at, he would look at me for some time. Upclose eye contact, he looks away quickly though. He came into the lift once,...

Crush I think [ 4 Answers ]

I work with this woman and I have feelings for her how do I know if it's a crush? My mouth goes dry when I try to talk to her, I can't seem to think cause my brain turns to mush, she's always in my mind. What is wrong with me?

View more questions Search