Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    servicetech1949 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 06:39 AM
    Help with magic chief heat pump
    I have a magic chief heat pump that's installed through the wall. When I run the ac the whole coil freezes up? I am guessing it's the defrost relay? Any help would be appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 4 ton rued heat pump with auxiliary gas heat pump quits working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 ton ruud heat pump with gas pack the heat pump quits when it gets 39F outside and furnice kicks in but does not ignite and I smell no gas what could it be

Installed a honeywell pro6000 stat on a carrier heat pump, cooling mode is heat pump [ 2 Answers ]

Installed a honeywell pro6000 stat on a carrier heat pump, cooling mode is heat pump

Is a heat pump with emergency heat a multi stage heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to replace the thermostat for my heat pump the one I've got seems to be running the emergency heat only. All wires were connected as they were in the old one. Is regular heat and emergency heat considered multi-stage? If so, I need another thermostat... please advise.

Magic Chef heat pump.is this normal? [ 7 Answers ]

I've noticed within the last week that my heat pump will run, but at times, it stops blowing the air through the vents, yet keeps running for a few more minutes. I've also noticed that it turned on once and ran, but not blow any air... just ran for a little while, then shut off. Is this some kind...

Magic Chef Heat Pump [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone... this is my first post and hoping someone can help me out. I live in a condo, built in the 80's. It has a heat pump system, Magic Chef brand which was probably original to when the condos were built. The problem I have encountered is in the winter, in outdoor temps below freezing,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.