Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelseythompson2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 06:09 AM
    Using Clairol Professional Second Nature No Lift Color
    HI my name is Kelsey Thompson, I have shoulder length hair natural sandy blonde hair. Two months ago I bleached my hair so my natural is coming back. I am wanting to go back to my natural color and Sallys beauty supply has Clairol Professional Second Nature No Lift Color in medium natural blonde. Since my hair is bleached I know that it will absorb my color and to add my hair is perfectly healthy and strong and very thick lol. So I am wondering should I use this and in what shade.
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Professional color mess! [ 2 Answers ]

I have been using a do it yourself hair color for several years. Yesterday I bought a professional hair color from a beauty supply store. But instead of the medium auburn color that I was expecting.. I got BLACK!! Is there anyway of fixing this? Can I put on the old haircolor that I was using...

How to do a Hi Lift Color [ 2 Answers ]

I'd like to lighten my light/medium brown hair using a hi-lift color. Loreal Hicolor seems good, but the only "ash" shade seems to be "sandstone," but it doesn't list the base on the box so I'm not sure. Anyone know of any good blonde hi-lift dyes that come in ash blonde? Please only respond if...

Mixing Professional hair color [ 1 Answers ]

How do you mix hair color? The instructions say 1 part color 2 parts developer. Does this mean if I use 1 oz color than I have to add 2 oz developer and so on?

Professional hair color problems [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had my hair colored at a salon, but the stylist made it a little too dark. I like the general color, but would like it to be a shade or two lighter. Would using Prell shampoo or other treatments like that work to help fade salon-quality color? If not, what else would you recommend?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.