Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aeronut170 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 05:12 AM
    The best product for concrete cracks
    I have small cracks on my concrete patio wall, I want to know what is the best material for repairing exterior concrete cracks?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 9, 2012, 06:09 AM
    I've used Quikrete's product for years and am very happy with it. You can get it at Lowe's, Home Depot, etc.

Here is the product:
    QUIKRETEŽ - Concrete Repair

May 9, 2012, 02:47 PM
    Thanks Rick, Your Experience speaks for itself...
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 9, 2012, 03:15 PM
    All concrete will crack eventually. Once your wall gets a crack no patch will ever hold as well as the original wall. So I am thinking you want to make it just look better, right? Roughly how large is the crack, can you stick a matchbook cover into the crack or your whole finger?

May 10, 2012, 05:25 AM
    Hi, Thanks for your response, the cracks are small, a little wider then a matchbook cover but not as wide as my finger and they are long, any suggestions?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 10, 2012, 07:38 AM
    I apologize to Rickj for not opening his link. QUIKRETEŽ - Concrete Repair Appears we both think this product is about the best. Sorry Rick.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concrete Cracks Repair [ 3 Answers ]

What type of cement should you buy, to fix small crack. Is a mortar type better that aggregate. It must be smooth. Is there a ready made mix for this type of repair in the marketplace?

Multiple Cracks In Concrete [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to ask my question and thank you in advance for your reply. I have read your previous questions and answers in this area and wish to ask for some additional information. I have been in my home for one year and my driveway and surrounding porch of my...

Concrete floor base cracks [ 12 Answers ]

I am considering purchasing a house and in one room there is a cement crack about 3 feet long. The house is 4 years old and has a cement base under the carpeting and tile. I contacted a cement pourer who said this was a fairly ordinary occurrence and should not pose a problem. Is this a...

Cracks in concrete foundation [ 2 Answers ]

I recently inherited my grandparents home. It is probably 65 years old with a concrete foundation and crawl space underneath. It was built on to about 45 years ago. The older part of the house has several cracks in the outside concrete foundation. I don't know if they are recent or have been...

Concrete cracks [ 1 Answers ]

I have cracks in a side path I poured at my home. Is it possible for shrinkage cracks to look like settlement cracks? I compacted all the subgrade first, and took every precaution to ensure I did not get settlement cracks, i.e.. Adequate depth to reinforcing and not a slumpy concrete, but I still...

View more questions Search