Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tater1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 03:32 AM
    I want to go back into the military but I have a bcd
    I received a Bad Conduct Discharge from the Marine Corps and was wondering if I can go back into the military. If so how do I go about it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 9, 2012, 05:51 AM
    While doubtful, you go talk to the recruiter who will have to ask for a waiver to allow it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got a BCD from the Marine Corps back in 2002. Can I rejoin now? [ 0 Answers ]

I was home on a 96 and went AWOL, because of a girl. I know its no excuse. I turned myself in after 2 months and was in the Brig for a few days. My unit took me out to go to CAX. I knew I was going to be treated like **** while out there so I said "screw it" and went AWOL again. I went to turn...

Collection of back Child support with waived payments during military move [ 1 Answers ]

My son just turned 18, I want to see if I can get an order for back child support. In 2000 I wrote a letter, non-noterized stating (exact words) "Let it be known that I waive child support services and arrears due from father, concerning child, due to moving out of the country for a period of...

Back child support (military) [ 0 Answers ]

My daughter lived with me the first 3yrs of her life until I moved then joined the military. I then get to my first duty station a yr goes by then I receive a letter for a final court order to appear for child support, I only had three weeks to get a defense together to prove I provide my daughter....

Any good knowledge on a BCD from the military? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any idea if a bcd from the military considered a felony in MN? It was for a single use of cocaine, and I only served a little over a month of confinement. Any answers helpful.

Is a BCD from the military a felony in Minnesota? [ 1 Answers ]

I was convicted of Article 112a, single use of cocaine. I'm still on appelate review for over a year now. Does anyone know if I can buy a gun in Minnesota with a bcd? I only served 2 months confinement for the incident, so I'm not sure if it's a felony, and I heard it can vary from state to...

View more questions Search