Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rumple93 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 11:35 PM
    Opinion: am I attractive? Should I lose weight? How much?
    I'm just getting done with my freshman year of college, and I know I've put on at least 20 pounds. I'm 19 years old, 5'3", and I'm not sure how much I weigh. I'm planning on eating healthier this summer when I'm away from all the cafeteria food.

I'm not really going to take your advice to heart, so don't be worrying about getting me upset. It's just an honest question. I have people who love and support me just how I am, but as a matter of public opinion, I was just wondering if I'd be considered skinny, normal, or overweight, and if it'd be optimal if I lose a little weight, a lot of weight, or if I can stay how I am.

Also, I'm not really looking for dieting advice. I'm perfectly capable of losing weight or getting healthy on my own. I just wanted a little perspective on what others think is overweight or attractive.

So what do you think? Serious and honest answers, please and thank you. :)

Front view (arms down):
    http://s15.postimage.org/x3elljvnf/V...napshot_35.png

Front view (arms up):
    http://s14.postimage.org/v6ic0jojl/V...napshot_39.png

Side view:
    http://s14.postimage.org/59onnxkw1/V...napshot_37.png

Rear view (my big booty, hahaha):
    http://s13.postimage.org/ga1fa06qv/V...napshot_38.png
    mel_mo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 12:32 AM
    In order to answer your question I need to know how much you way. If you way 150 at 5'3 your a bit chunky for your age... put on a bathing suit and look at your toes. If you can't see them you have a problem lol I'm 5'5 I just gained 5 lbs which put me at 125 and I look fine.
    mel_mo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 12:46 AM
    Just looker at your pics and you r not fat at all!! U look great don't change a thing:)
    rumple93 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 07:44 AM
    Weight is not always a good representation of whether someone is overweight or not. Also, because muscle weighs more than fat, some people can weigh a lot but be very healthy, and others might be at a normal weight, but have a high percentage of fat, which is unhealthy.

I included pictures to look at. I don't have a scale and haven't been to the doctor in quite a while, so I honestly don't know how much I weigh. And no, I can't see my toes in my swimsuit because my boobs are in the way, hahaha. I can't see my stomach, either.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 9, 2012, 08:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rumple93 View Post
    Rear view (my big booty)
    Hello r:

It's a FINE booty, as is the rest of you.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much good fats can I eat a day in order to keep my weight or lose weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I lost 4kg with a 21 day sugar/carb free diet to break my sugar addiction. After that I've kept really healthy and off sugar and carbs but sometimes I get so hungry like today, I ate 250gr of nuts which have 1200 kcal plus 5 tablespoons full of coconut oil plus 1 1/2 avocados, eggs, chicken and...

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Want to lose weight [ 2 Answers ]

It is very hard to not eat sweet treats that's the only thing hurting me from losing weight how can I not think about sweet foods?:confused:

HOw can I lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am really young and weigh 150 I haven't even started high school!

Teen looking for your opinion on weight loss [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, I have 79 more days of summer to lose weight. I need to know the following Okay, my target areas are my stomach, my thighs, and my butt Do you think walking 1 mile 3 days a week and no eating sugar will cut it off? Please if there's anythuing you think I could do I wan the best...

View more questions Search