Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Assleelipshurt Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 09:29 PM
    I'm having intense back pain on the right side.
    The pain began in my shoulder about five months ago. Since then it has moved to my right shoulder, then down my back. Now, I feel as though it's all in my back just along the right side of my spine. It is intense sharp pain when I use my back. E.g.. When I'm lying down and try to get up. Or sometimes just when I'm walking, I'll even fall... It almost feels like a pinched nerve or something... I have gone through physical therapy, chiropractics, and now I'm taking vimovo. This seems endless. Help?
    ResearchDarling Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 10:42 PM
    Pinched nerve ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side [ 0 Answers ]

I am having pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side? Is this any pregnancy symptom or not? Why it usually occurs

Why have I got pain in my right side and back [ 3 Answers ]

Pain in right side and back very sore when I am in bed and pain is so bad it takes my breath away

Back and side pain on right side [ 2 Answers ]

When I paddle and surf its sore on right lower back. Now injured could not touch feet it hurt.

Back pain on the right side [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I've been experiencing some back pain on the right side of my back a little below the rib cage. I've only had this pain once before and at that time I could hardly walk or take a deep breath. When I lay on my left side, the pain seems to get a little more intense. Any thoughts of what this...

Intense pain in right side of foot. [ 1 Answers ]

Started experiencing intense pain in right foot. No known injury. Only hurts to stand on it. Pain on side of the right foot and nowhere else. Can move toes, bend foot. What's the likely problem?

View more questions Search