Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alvin0314 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 07:41 PM
    Hair color from black to ligght brown
    I dyed my naturally black hair to light brown, but not as light as I would have hoped. If I shampoo a lot, willl the color turn lighter or darker? And is there any way to make the color lighter other than dying it again?

Check out some similar questions!

Black back to brown hair color! [ 0 Answers ]

Someone please help me I have dyed my hair BLACK and its naturally BROWN well I don't like it and I want my brown hair color back. If anyone can help let me know or e-mail me >Removed< Thanks!

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 mon [ 1 Answers ]

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 months ago.. before that I had always dyed my hair light colors and had highlighted it couple times... I went to the salon yesterday and highlighted my hair.. hoping to change my hair color from really dark back to...

How can I color my black hair into dark brown [ 1 Answers ]

My hair is dark black and I hardly can change it to another color and I never get the color I wish or even the true color of the coloring past I use,, I want to make it semi dark brown can I and how? Thanks

Black to brown hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I have never dyed my hair so it is natyrally blacl although I had copper brown streaks put in a couple of years ago, they have grown out and gone so now ii want to dye all my hair a soft brown color. Can anyone tell me how I should do this and what products I should use? Thanks

Can I color black hair to brown? [ 1 Answers ]

Well, my hair are black as I am indian, but the roots about 2" are white and to cover them I started using this black hair colour. But it looks too dark now and now I want to do light maybe brown. That is why I needed expert opinion how to remove this black color and can I color hair to brown?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.