Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mooman7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 06:59 PM
    Air handler not turning on
    Air handler blower motor does not start . I turn unit on by the thermostat and the condensing unit comes on but the air handler does not start.
    The unit is located in my attic because I have boiler heat in the basement.

Check out some similar questions!

I think my air handler drip line is clogged & I do not have compressed air. [ 3 Answers ]

This is a follow up on my other air handler question. I do not have compressed air to blow out the drain line. Is there anything else I can personally do besides call the a/c company.

Payne air handler not turning on? [ 0 Answers ]

Payne Air handler doesn't turn on, I thinkk it might be a fuse, where and how do you replace the fuse

Air handler works fine but compressor will not shut off. Air is cold. [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed the floor was very cold at the airhandler closet. A coils are clean in airhandler and I replaced the filter.My outside compressor just keeps running without stopping.Airhandler seems to be cycling on and off like it should.

My fan on my air handler is turning on real slow then shutting right off repeating [ 0 Answers ]

I have the cover off and can watch the fan start up at a slow speed then stop and keeps repeating the process.

Air conditioner air handler fan runs constantly [ 5 Answers ]

Heat pump, Trane, late 80's vintage. To me a very typical heat pump. Air handler fan runs constantly. Turn up the thermostat, fan runs. Remove thermostat, fan runs. Disconnect the breaker fan turns off (duh). Reconnect the breaker with the thermostat high (no demand) the fan runs but the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.