Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laylamonchey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 06:06 PM
    A conerced question about heroin
    Hi ,
    Recently my aunt rented out her property to a young single mother trustworthy woman, however this girl failed to keep up with the rent payments so my aunt had no choice but to kick this woman out.

Strangely this girl does not seem the type to be dealing with serious drugs however looks can be decieving. So as this girl was being kicked out of the house, I can across many belts, ties , tubes , bongos , I wasn't sure what it is, but I have seen documentaires about heroins but I wasn't sure what it was until first hand sight. After we discovered it was serious and harmful drugs , I noticed that the whole house was filled with pennies.

Are pennies used in drugs taking? Such as keeping the blood flowing or making the high better. I'm worried but I have not seen a house full of pennies and something doesn't seem right
    FirstChair Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 9, 2012, 03:42 AM
    First of all a person can't be kicked out of a place legally without going through a legal process initiated by the legal owner. Second, you had no business going through any of her personal property. Third, You are not the owner of the house or whatever your aunt was renting out. Fourth, if your aunt suspected illegal drugs she should have called the police to check it out. Fifth, drug users might use a penny, but you certainly don't need to know why and a "house full of pennies" is, a house full of pennies, no big deal. And the last curiosity you have is: "Something doesn't seen right" and I agree 100 percent. You being in that place, which might be a drug house... It's not right you being in there! Go home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about Heroin [ 1 Answers ]

How long after someone shoots up, will you know if they've overdosed? Like, if my friend shot up an hour ago, is he out of the woods? Or is it possible to OD hours after?

Having a relationship with a heroin addict? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years, we have lived togethger 4 years of the 5. I have a son from a previous relationship and I am now pregnant again by him. Anyway about a year and a half ago I found out from family that my boyfriend is on heroin. How could someone else tell me and I...

Heroin addiction [ 5 Answers ]

One of my relle close friends&exboyfriend has been a heroin addict for a very long time he has been arrested 12 times and went to jail from stealing from one of my other exboyfriends houses after he got out of jail is when we started to really become close he went to rehab but didn't stay there for...

Heroin & coc [ 8 Answers ]

I'm worried about my boyfriend he has a drug test today!! May 1st He did heroin for the first time yesterday and cocaine he used cocaine on Friday as well... he drank baking soda and water this morning and has been drinking his water seldom today... is he going to pass?? How long do they stay in...

View more questions Search