Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doughnut1374 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 04:24 PM
    I dropped my iPod in the shower a couple days ago, and I was wondering how to fix it?
    I dropped my iPod in the shower, and I was wondering how to fix it?
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2012, 05:00 PM
    Here's some good reading. Good luck

How to Save a Wet iPhone or iPod Touch | iPhone.AppStorm
    colton123 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

May 8, 2012, 06:46 PM
    If you still have the receipt take it back to the store and they will give you a new one only if its under a year old. Or take it to Apple and get it fixed.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

May 9, 2012, 07:43 AM
    If it is out of warranty or fi it has been wet you cqn do a Google search for iPod repair or iPod parts if you want to try yourself
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

May 21, 2012, 07:03 AM
    Replace it, hopefully it is insured...
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

May 21, 2012, 07:55 AM
    Drops may be covered under Apple Care or another program however water damage is not. Parttime's post above linked to some good info, however with the iPad's almost always on setup and s battery that can not be removed by the end user you more than likely that current on the board when any water appeared. Do not disassemble the device if you want to get a repair send it to apple or take t

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend dumped me a couple of days ago and won't tell me why. [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend dumped me and won't tell me why. We were even working things out and then he just dumped me. I still love him and want him happy. He says he isn't and that he still likes me a lot and still care. Maybe one day we can go out again. I asked him why he broke up with me he just said he...

I started my period a couple of days ago. Will it get heavier? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so I got brown discharge and then it got darker yesterday. I've had ver littletoday, but still some. I know it was my period because my mum told me, and the doctor says it is too. But I'm curious - was that it or will it get heavier?

I asked this a few days ago, still wondering. [ 5 Answers ]

I asked this question a few days ago... Me and my boyfriend have never had unprotected sex. I know that sometimes there are chances that conception could still happen, and that is why I'm wondering. My last period was July 12, which makes me 36 days late. There has been no change in my daily...

View more questions Search