Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pcinto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 04:15 PM
    Lowlights too dark
    Lowlights 1 shade too dark used a 5 should have used 6 what can I do to fade just lowlights

Check out some similar questions!

I need to lighten my lowlights [ 3 Answers ]

I spent 2 1/2 hours in the salon yesterday. First the highlights were way too light so she put a toner in to darken them. It darkened my whole head. What can I do at home that will lighten them just a bit?

Lowlights too dark [ 1 Answers ]

Two days ago I went to a salon and had some highlights and lowlights which were supposed to look natural. I am naturally a medium blond. The lowlights are way too dark. Some of them have turned dark brown My stylist says that they will fade in a month. Is there anything I can do in the meantime to...

Highlights, lowlights? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal. My hair is a dark blonde, but I want to get it to a bright blonde, but not a fake looking blonde, like bleach blonde. I want it to have like really blonde highlights and a light shade of brown underneath. Does anyone have any ideas about what shades I should get to reach my...

Brightening blonde highlights and fading dark lowlights [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I used to have pretty light blonde hair, mostly from highlights. Today I went to get hightlights and I asked for a golden blonde color instead of just straight bleach. She said because I had such light ends that I should do a highlight and a lowlight. I said OK assuming it would turn out a...

"Too dark lowlights" [ 1 Answers ]

"My hair is blonde and I got brown lowlights yesterday but they turned out too dark and the brown and blonde mixed together look somewhat grayish. I want to go back to all blonde, what is the best way to go about this with out having to bleach it? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.