Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gnaher86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 03:49 PM
    I'm having second thoughts
    I'm pregnant, I had a friend and was sexually active with him. Last time we had sex was on the 13th of march and we did use protection but he didn't finish. I got with my boyfriend, got on my period on the 19th of march, didn't start having sex till the 26 of march, stopped using condoms on the 29th of march, found out I'm pregnant on the 17th of April, I'm pretty sure it's my boyfriends baby but in still scared. Please tell me what y'all think?
    laylamonchey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 06:13 PM
    Hi,

The baby belongs to your boyfriend because you got your period on the 19th and u stopped having sex on the 13th with the other guy.

Its your boyfriends , good luck and congratulations x
    gnaher86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 10:41 AM
    Thank you lots!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant thoughts - my thoughts are never ending [ 18 Answers ]

Hello there - I'm trying to get some answers regarding my newest problem. I can't go to my pysch. About this because I've tried but every time I try to explain this to someone (counselor, pysch. parents.. ) they think I have an "issue". ADHD, anxiety, and the list goes on and on. I'm so sick of...

Is he having second thoughts? [ 9 Answers ]

I started LC with my ex(been 6 weeks since the break up) about two weeks ago. Before that we were talking every day--he was always upbeat and very friendly too me, but that was my problem. I knew I wanted more than friends and talking about random "friend stuff" was driving me mad because I kept...

Just want your thoughts! [ 66 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Most of you know me pretty well by now, others won't. I'm sure you know how to get my story if need be. Anyway I just wanted to ask you all your thoughts on somehting that I have been thinking about the last couple of days. I have been going along great since the break up with...

Second thoughts [ 19 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm eighteen, I have no support from my family, I don't have a decent job, I don't have a steady, or stable home, and I'm eight months pregnant. I already picked out a nice family that will be able to spoil him, and give him everything he'll ever need. So what's the problem...

View more questions Search