Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RLB50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 01:38 PM
    4 hole bath/shower mixer tap
    Hello
    Does the spout of a 4 hole tap system have to be in the middle or can the whole unit be centralised.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 9, 2012, 07:11 AM
    The taps I've worked all had the spouts coming out of the valve body and can not be moved. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying shower mixer tap [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there I need to replace the cartridge or valve inside my shower mixer. Ive had my plumber round but he can't identify the make or model so can't order the part. Can anyone help me? The actual problem is that the shower continually drips and only stops if you hit the mixer tap. Im guessing...

Bath Mixer tap [ 2 Answers ]

How do I repair a bath mixer tap when the water is running half into the bath & only half is going up to the shower head? The control for the water to go up the shower head is by pressing down a ring on the bath tap just at the bottom of the hose leading to the shower head.

Thermostatic shower ony works when I turn on an off the bath mixer tap? [ 4 Answers ]

I changed a like for like thermostatic shower which is powered by a pump. However when I switch on the new shower the pump does not kick in, unless I turn on and off either the bath or basin taps? Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem could be?

Not hot water from mixer shower tap [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I hope you could help!! Since yesterday evening I was filling up the bath with hot water and suddenly when the bath was filed a quarter of the way up, the hot water stopped. I tried turning the tap on/off position but no water was coming out at all. Although I still have cold water coming...

Mixer Tap - no water to shower only [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a mixer tap, the victorian type where the shower spray has a holder on top of the taps. I can get water for the bath, water for the bath & shower together, but I can't just get water for the shower only. Please can someone explain to me how to fix it? Many thanks:confused:

View more questions Search