Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    georginag97 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 12:46 PM
    I am 14 and looking for my big sister how can I do that
    I am 14 and haven't seen my big sister since I was 7 I desprately want to find her but how can I at the age of 14.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 8, 2012, 12:52 PM
    Ask your parents for starters.
    georginag97 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 01:20 PM
    My dad doesn't want me to no about her and my mum won't answer any of my questions
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 8, 2012, 01:47 PM
    Legally you are not entitled to any of this info. You may or may not be able to obtain it when you are of legal age. Why is she not with your family?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looks like big brother has a little sister. [ 16 Answers ]

Today in the news blows the wind of change. OnStar is going to continue tracking you even if you quit their service and may/will/can make your information available to others. So those of you that have a concern Im including a link to disconnect it should you wish to. The article on OnStar: ...

How much do girls draw to physical attraction? Will big muscles give you a big + ? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a normal 18 year old boy who does strength trainig 4 times a week. Not anything seriously for now, but I planned to start bodybuilding , not competetive when I turn 19, very seriously.. how much do physical attraction draw girls? Do they like big muslcles? Not any huge roid muslces , but...

Had a Baby March. Had abortion and big sister died sept in space of 2 weeks [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya everyone, If you are reading this thank you for taking the time to do so... I had a gorgeous healthy baby girl in March this year, our 2nd daughter... Got diagnozed with Fibromyalgia after giving birth and popping out a disc in neck and back. On gabapentin and a lot of morphine. September...

Why Big Sister [ 5 Answers ]

I have a major problem; I have a really pain-in-the-- sister who thinks she knows every single filthy detail about me. She always has to skip to conclusions and assume that I was up to "no good". Plus she's thin as a rail, she's always looking down on people thinking she is the best. It's a wonder...

View more questions Search