Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Manvendra Singh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 10:52 AM
    Less investment more profit
    Hi,
    I am Manvendra Singh,

I have a office for me and for the staff and I have a computer and a laptop with internet but I don't have a good business plan to earn money and also I have a loss of 2 lakhs in a travel business so I need a good business plan with a less investment. Kindly help me .
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 8, 2012, 10:53 AM
    Good question as EVERYONE is looking for the same thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low investment high profit business [ 5 Answers ]

I m start business with low (300,000) Pakistan rupees but I m not idea what I start business

Small investment big profit in bangalore? [ 0 Answers ]

Sir I want to start a drinking water supply how much chances in bangalore please give me advice

Big Business with Less investment with high profit! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My Name is Gopi from Bangalore I want to start my new business but I have very small investment here. I know accounts and Insurance sector but that sectors give very less salary that's way I want to start new business. So Please Tell me if any business is there with small investment and grow...

Minimum investment-Maximum profit [ 4 Answers ]

I am pretty interested in starting a business of my own, but unfortunately I don't know what should I do. It would be greatly appreciated if I get some ideas for starting a minimum investment and maximum profit business. I actually want to start a business, a little profit in the beginning would do...

Low investment high profit business [ 1 Answers ]

I am a student and I want to start a side businnes with my studies with the investment of rupees 10000-20000. Kindly suggest me business ideas

View more questions Search