Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diyangel Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

May 8, 2012, 09:44 AM
    Scorpio boyfriend.
    My boyfriend calls me 6 times in a day and meets me once in a week and we make out. BUT does not want to meet me outside or take me out during the weekends or weekdays. But says he cares and love me... and when I do not take his calls because I tell him if I am in a relationship then we need to spend more time together, then he gets upset n keep calling further... What do I infer from this behavior?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2012, 04:27 PM
    His sign has nothing to do with who he is, that is just pure creation for boredom. Have you asked him what you are asking us? Maybe he just doesn't like to spend money, or maybe he just doesn't LIKE to go out... who knows, only he does. Now if he doesn't have a good answer, then maybe he is not taking this as seriously as you are taking it and he does not want to be seen with you in public.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 8, 2012, 07:05 PM
    I infer, he doesn't care what you say, it will be done his way. He does it because you let him, so why shouldn't he keep doing it?

May 10, 2012, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I infer, he doesn't care what you say, it will be done his way. He does it because you let him, so why shouldn't he keep doing it?
    Thank you so much for your reply Talaniman. Many times we know the answers ourselves and for many others I come across as someone who gives good advice on relationships but today when I look at my own relationship... I find stranded... too confused. Just the other day, when I told this guy that we would be friends... he came over and wanted to have sex. I refused because I do not want the pattern to be repeated.. sex and then no spending time together just the calls while he goes out with his friends. My contention is atlease once a week we should go out as well apart from making out... dunno if am asking for too much(as he claims! )... After I refused sex... he wasn't talking to me properly... but said take your time and we had a fight... since then he hasn't called... been two already we haven't spoken. Hv no idea if he is done for good.
    Today I checked with someone he going out of town and I had no clue... hmmmm sometimes I wonder... how can people just forget the good times and become cold... can't believe he would not contact me at all now... :(... help me get the direction talaniman... thnx a ton... :)

May 10, 2012, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mmresd View Post
    His sign has nothing to do with who he is, that is just pure creation for boredom. Have you asked him what you are asking us? Maybe he just doesn't like to spend money, or maybe he just doesn't LIKE to go out... who knows, only he does. Now if he doesn't have a good answer, then maybe he is not taking this as seriously as you are taking it and he does not want to be seen with you in public.
    Thanks a lot for your time mmresd. Yes I have asked him and he has no answers. He says he doesn't want to be in a relationship and that he can't keep me happy(this he says every time I start to confront him)... He does go out with other colleagues... male and females both. And tells me too that... but he says he loves me and comes to make out... yes may be you are right... am just plain in love while the guy isn't... but then why does he say he loves me or calls me 3-4 times in a day... that makes me sooooo confused... what do you hv to say now...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 10, 2012, 03:04 PM
    This has nothing to do with his being a Scorpio.

It sounds to me like you are his booty call for whenever and that's all.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 10, 2012, 03:16 PM
    Part of the problem is you assume his feelings are the same as yours, and part of the problem is his words and actions don't match, but he does enough to get in your pants. Sorry, but we guys say anything to get some nooky.

Especially when it keeps working.

May 11, 2012, 02:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    This has nothing to do with his being a Scorpio.

It sounds to me like you are his booty call for whenever and that's all.

Thanks dear... it does make sense... my gut feel says the same too however heart never accepts something as degrading as a booty call which of course I never deserved to be treated... nyways... now I get to hear he has moved out of town for a week to be with his friend... so I guess the relationship is coming to an end... and I need to move on... lessons learnt!!

May 11, 2012, 02:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Part of the problem is you assume his feelings are the same as yours, and part of the problem is his words and actions don't match, but he does enough to get in your pants. Sorry, but we guys say anything to get some nooky.

Especially when it keeps working.

Bang on!. Your advice n comments are always so welcoming and practical. I thank you again... will restore the ME again and move I guess... but sometimes it is very hard to believe that people with whom you invest so much of an emotion and time... they just disappear cold n rough and all of it gets over in seconds... Yet Life goes on and I know I will never be able to forget this man but hopefully one day he realizes what he lost n learn his lessons well... what a loser... ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic reading for a scorpio [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old male born Nov. 21, 1989 at 3:50 pm. Is anything good in my future considering everything else is going bad right now. Any love or anything. Please give me a Psychic reading.

View more questions Search