Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wilsonb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 09:18 AM
    I need this riddle solved
    I was taken from a mine and placed in a wooden box, never to be opened again, yet I am used by almost everyone.
    What am I?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 8, 2012, 09:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonb View Post
    I was taken from a mine and placed in a wooden box, never to be opened again, yet i am used by almost everyone.
    What am i?
    I'm thinking the answer may be salt. Salt comes from a salt mine, is placed into a salt shaker (which may be a form of a wooden box), and the salt shaker is not opened again.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 8, 2012, 09:55 AM
    Pencil lead

Forty Traditional Riddles | Thinks.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Questions need to be solved [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everybody. . I have also another 2 Q. . I hope that I get help. . 1- A 0.8720g sample of a mixture cinsisting solely of sodium brpmide and potassium bromide yields 1.505g of silver bromide . What are the percentages of the two salts in the sample?

Solved, somewhat [ 5 Answers ]

Well, the contactor fixed my short problem and apparently when it went it took out the transformer with it. So after chasing that down everything is kosher now except that the compressor won't come on. I'm getting my required voltage to the terminal plug at the compressor. Even knocked it with a...

4 qustions that should be solved [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 qustions that should be solved. Q 1 : A sphere rolling with an initial velocity of 9 m/s starts uo a plane inclined at 30 degrees. How far up the plane will the sphere roll For sphere I= 3/5 mr2 Q 2 : A steel bar 75mm diameter, starts from rest and roll without slipping down a...

View more questions Search