Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexandradrozdz Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

May 8, 2012, 08:42 AM
    My sister might be verging on paranoia or Bipolar disorder?
    Hi there. I really need some help. I think my sister might have paranoia or Bipolar Disorder because she doesn't want me to speak to her when she's in a bad mood and when I try to start a conversation with her and then later on she comes over to me and starts trying to talk to me but I ignore her as that is because she did it to me in the first place. When she does this, she says she's sorry but she doesn't mean it because come another day, she does exactly the same thing. On the paranoid side, today, I had just got on the bus after school and she was already on it as she had been at another bus stop and I gave her packet of sweets that I'd bought just before I caught the bus. Then as I was eating mine, she told me to stop eating them. When I asked her why, she said it was because there were bullies on the bus, but I didn't exactly know there were any. I think she's paranoid because she thinks the bullies will notice if I am eating and that they'll pick on us. But then, later on, she starts to eat her sweets although she had agreed that we'd eat them at home and I couldn't eat mine as I knew she would say no. I feel as if I have no freedom and that I have to act a certain way just to satisfy her.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have bipolar disorder? [ 3 Answers ]

Im in my early teens. In August something dreadful happened between me and my father. So dreadful that I wanted to commit suicide and I thought my world had ended. I never used to be sad, I was the happiest person on earth. People used to call me the smiley one and I honestly felt like no one...

Bipolar Disorder? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, Basically for awhile now I've been experiencing symptoms like bipolar disorder. To give you a bit ofa back story, I got out of an extremely messy relationship and turned to drugs for a long time, I've finally cleaned up and I'm finding myself have excessive ups and downs. Some times I'll...

Bipolar Disorder [ 1 Answers ]

Question about bipolar disorder, please answer if you have this or another illness, I'm curious? What is your question?

What exactly is bipolar disorder? [ 16 Answers ]

Okay, about 3 weeks ago, I got a minor freakout, was alone in my room and I just started feeling angry and resenting but I had no reason for that, was pretty happy until I just took a can of coke I'd just finished drinking and bashed it on the wall along with a pringles box, I'm only 13 and since...

Bipolar disorder [ 3 Answers ]

I starting living with my boyfriend about 4 months ago and his entire personality changed. He never used to get angry over stupid stuff, but now the slightest stuff will set him off and I feel like I am tip toeing around him out of fear that he will get mad, he gets angry over accidents, if I hug...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.