Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aynsleyfarrell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 08:09 AM
    HELP? How do you remove black dye from your hair?
    Been dying my hair black for over two years every 3/4 weeks and I want to get rid of the black to dye my hair lighter colour, what's the safest way to remove black for you hair without damaging it? I have stripped the colour out before with bleach and it badly damaged my hair and I have also used a colour removing but it made my hair all different colours. Is there any product that will remove the black from my hair?

Check out some similar questions!

How do I remove my black hair dye, without going to the hairdressers? [ 16 Answers ]

Basically i dyed my hair black a couple of months ago, and I am beginning to dislike it! i wish to have my hair back to my natural colour, which is light/medium brown. How do i get my natural colour back without going to the hair dressers? i would appreciate anyones answer! Please reply as...

Remove black hair dye questions [ 2 Answers ]

I have dyed my hair black from its original dark brown color. I used a demi permanate colorer IT LOOKS GOTHIC! I need it out; And I'm scared that if I put bleach in it will go white! Does it? And how does this hot oil treatment work, and what does it do? Answers are very very veryyy much...

How to remove the black hair dye? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody, I'd like to know if anybody had used the color remover of L'Oreal - Effasol? Is it damaging your hair too much? Thanks

How should I remove the black dye from my hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I was born with naturally black hair, but over the years, I've dyed it several different shades of brown. After a while, I dyed it back to black because I wanted a change. It ended up being way too dark, so then after, I tried dying it back brown twice. The 1st time, it turned reddish, after that...

How to remove black hair dye [ 4 Answers ]

I need some advice my natural hair color is dark brown. I have about ten years dying my hair black. And I have used bleach before and got it blonde. But bleach damaged my hair. I have my hair black again and want to remove the color without bleach or other damaging chemicals. Please tell me...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.