Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cute_panda05 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 05:15 AM
    Cloud computing
    How and why has the role and location of the ISD department changed in a business?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 8, 2012, 05:30 AM
    What's the ISD department ?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

May 8, 2012, 06:57 AM
    Sounds like homework. However departmentalizing Information security is a prerequisite for failure, successful IS is a responsibility of all users, managers and IT personnel. Cloud computing if files are hosted off site gives IS another site to secure both physically and from digital attack. Insuring that data saved to off site cloud servers is never transmitted or stored in the clear is the first step. Also insuring that there is no encryption keys on these servers is also a must. Data needs to be encrypted before it is sent then sent over an encrypted connection and stored in an encrypted state.
    This is not an answer to you question for that I would suggest re reading your course material. Good luck in your studies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cloud computing [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am HSBC passed completed my hardware networking course. Working for past 8years.I need to build my carrier in cloud computing ans VMware. What about job in market.can this course help me.

"in the cloud" in English [ 2 Answers ]

What is the correct non-techie way of saying "putting it in the cloud" for example: putting a library catalogue "in the cloud"? How do you say it in English

Cloud on title [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a parcel of land over 10 years ago and had a workshop built on it. The deed at one time changed hands from mother to daughter. However, the daughter who received the land at the time of her mother's death, had not known her mother by the first name on the mother's deed to the land. The...

Cloud Nine [ 3 Answers ]

My best friend was dating thi guy and she kept cheating on him now its over. I began talking to him as I friend because I cared deeply about his feeling during this time in his life. I had been talking to him frequently an began to fall in love with him he has an awesome personality he is a great...

View more questions Search