Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda169 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 03:25 AM
    I had a dream about me running around with other muslim woman?
    I would like to know if this means something, I am a new muslim and have been strugling to get time for learning about Islam, I am working all the time, and Thanks to Allah I can go on web and learn about these things, but its not enough I want more, and I'm sure that Allah will help me with that. My thing is the other night I dreamt that I was calling Allah, then went to pray in my dream, all of a sudden my husband started calling me, and then the dream changed, I was running around with a few other muslim ladies who I have never seen in my life looking for Islamic dress for myself, and at the same time I was saying to them I must hurry because my husband is waiting for me, then they started running and giving me things to wear and said that you shouldn't be out here walking around like this you should go home now, then I wike up and it was early morning and my husband was also moaning in his sleep and calling Allah, so now I would like to find out does this mean something or was it just a dream?

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Muslim marry a Christian woman? [ 3 Answers ]

Can a muslim marry a christan women, and both donot want to change their religion. Under what circumstances is it possible for both to marry.

Can a black non-muslim man marry a muslim woman? [ 18 Answers ]

For the past few months I've been dating a muslim girl. I think I'm starting to fall in love with her and would love nothing more than to marry this girl. However, I am African American and she is from Jordan. She has told me that her family would most likely not approve, as they want her to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.