Ask
    faswala Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 12:08 AM
    Acceptance of geriatric medicine in pakistan
    Need to create acceptance of geriatric medicine in pakistan
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 8, 2012, 12:10 AM
    Is this a project for school or a personal effort?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acceptance In Society [ 9 Answers ]

As an art major I need to know what you do to be accepted into everday society. Whether it's at work, school or community in a whole.. What do you do to be accepted?

Is this Acceptance? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all of you guys Now its been 4 months healing from an almost 3 year relationship finished From a betrayal that she did to me.these are some sympthoms of my healing process. It should be acceptance.there is no other way I think.you judge guys.:D 1.I am starting to see things in a...

Geriatric Alphabet [ 3 Answers ]

The Geriatric Alphabet... A is for apple, and B is for boat, That used to be right, but now it won't float! Age before beauty is what we once said, But let's be a bit more realistic instead. A's for arthritis; B's the bad back,

How do you get over someone you love? Acceptance? [ 2 Answers ]

Well now that I know I must give her space... How do I get over her, I need tips, help, anything that works.. because she is on my mind, no she is my mind... How do I forget about her?

Avoidance vs. Acceptance [ 3 Answers ]

So I had a bad day today in school today. With my teachers doing virtually nothing the day before February vacation, I found myself with a lot of free time doing a lot of negative thinking. I had my first period class with my ex and I saw that he had written his plans with his girlfriend for the...

View more questions Search