Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccerlover9121 Posts: 47, Reputation: 5

May 7, 2012, 05:24 PM
    I think my crush likes my best friend...
    Ok, so I have a crush... let's call him Justin, and my best friend... let's call her Ruby. So Ruby just came to my school last year, and we've become really close since she came. She's pretty, smart, and it seems like everyone likes her. People call me pretty too, but I feel like she always gets all of the compliments from guys.
    I've had a crush on Justin for a loooong time, and he probably knows it. Some of his friends had asked me if I liked him which led me to believe that maybe he liked me.. But he made no move, and we don't text talk or anything. He's asked me to dance at the dances and things, but really nothing more than that. I even had my friend "Jane" text him and his friends to find out who he likes, but no luck. Lately I've started to talk to him more often, but so has Ruby. We both admitted to each other that we like him, and he seems to want to talk to her more than he wants to talk to me. I like him A LOT, and I can't help but be really jealous of Ruby. I don't want this to get between our friendship but I like him so much. I know I can't make someone like me, and I'm not the most outgoing person... I'm like one of the middle people if you know what I mean. And when I see them flirting it hurts more than I know it should. Ugggg! Please any advice would be great
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 7, 2012, 06:04 PM
    This guy, as much as you may like him, does not seem to have the same feelings for you. I know this hurts but it works out that way sometimes.
    If he and your friend get together, be happy for them. The right guy for you will come along.
    vergom23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 08:42 PM
    Tell him that you like him or tell your best friends that she should tell your crush good stuff about you
    PIE 101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Ok so I just met this really cool guy, well sort of, and for a while I hated his guts then I got to know him and thing changed, and everybody said he liked me, so on the last day of school his friend came up to me and my BEST FRIEND, and said that my crush liked my BFF, I was so sad still am what do I do?? PLEASE HELP!! Oh and my BFF hates his guts even more than I used to!! SO HELP PLEASE!!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 08:54 PM
    Post on your own question
    soccerlover9121 Posts: 47, Reputation: 5

Jun 2, 2012, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PIE 101 View Post
    Ok so i just met this realy cool guy, well sort of, and for a while i hated his guts then i got to know him and thing changed, and everybody said he liked me, so on the last day of school his friend came up to me and my BEST FRIEND, and said that my crush liked my BFF, i was so sad still am what do i do???PLEASE HELP!!!!! Oh and my BFF hates his guts even more than i used to!!!! SO HELP PLEASE!!!!!!
    :( That stinks! If she doesn't like him then ask her to help you out a little bit! Ask her to tell him stuff about you. You should definitely try to hang out with him more outside of school, but try not to seem too clingy :) And if things don't work out, a better guy will show up! I hope this helps! Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My crush likes my best friend [ 14 Answers ]

My crush told my best friend that he liked her but she kept telling me that he liked me, which made me like him even more. She thinks I'm really mad at her because he likes her and not me, even though I kind of am but it would be stupid to get in a fight because of a guy. I don't know who to talk...

My crush likes my best friend what do I do? [ 3 Answers ]

My crush likes my friend.

My crush likes my best friend [ 2 Answers ]

So for like 5 months I've liked this guy and he said he liked me too but nothing much happened apart from flirting but it was going great.and recently I was chatting to my "crush" online and he said he liked my best friend who also hangs out with us I would like some advice on what to do? :(

My Crush Likes My best friend [ 2 Answers ]

Okay well here's the story. I like my close guy friend, and we've been talking a lot. I knew also he liked my best friend and she liked him back, but now my best friend is over him and now has a boyfriend. I told my close guy friend that I liked him... Wrong move right? Well he told me he wished he...

View more questions Search