Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piercey45 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 03:35 PM
    Why would a spirit be following me everywhere I move
    In relation to my first question I would like to know how I can find out what it is and what it wants, is that even possible?
    lawspawsxx Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 03:49 PM
    Yeah a spirit used to follow me in my old house
    colton123 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

May 7, 2012, 07:31 PM
    Leave your house. With no one or nothing there that will make a sound. And just record evidence or something. I think there is something in my house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why would a spirit be following me everywhere I move [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend tells me that I have had a spirit following me ever since he moved in with me but only he sees it and it doesn't scare him it just comes into the bedroom and comes over to my side of the bed then it leaves the room. The only time I've seen something was right before I was rushed into...

How do I know a good spirit from an evil spirit [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I just moved into an apartment and I keep hearing things in my kitchen I hear foot steps and I my lights flick on and off on occasion I also heard my door open and lock the second night in my place my fiancé also hears foot steps and feels weird energy we were having intercourse and the...

My 1993 Mazda MVP will not move even in neutral shifter on column will move [ 0 Answers ]

The shifter on column will move but the car/van will not go into gear. Put car in neutral will not roll. Any ideas on what the problem may be?

View more questions Search