Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anonomy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 03:06 PM
    What do I do?
    About 3 years ago I asked my best friend out... She said no... It didn't get awkward between us and now we are best mates again, I still like her and I have tried to move on but she is the only person I can think about. I am such close friends with her that she tells me everything about everything, even guys that she likes... Which kills me... So I play along and try and help her out because I know that she doesn't like me... Well I assume that... So what do I do?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2012, 03:37 PM
    Tell her again, if she feels the same way, back away for a while until the feelings die and pick up the friendship again, and even if you do, make sure you tell her that since you have feelings for her that you will be actively working to overcome, to have the decency to not tell you about her romantic life.
    Confused81 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2012, 09:00 PM
    People want what they can't have. Unfortunately there is truth in that saying. Don't be a doormat. Make yourself unavailable let her wonder where her best friend is you should date girls as well. Not play games but you need to date also. Then she'll start to see what she's been missing out on.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

May 7, 2012, 09:09 PM
    I agree with mmresd.

Ask her out again. See whether things have changed or not. Explain to her your predicament, and stay away from her till you have sorted out your feelings.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2012, 11:57 PM
    Friends are nice but you still have to have a life without them so you can do your own thing, and explore, and experiment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search