Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larence Cook Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 01:17 PM
    Getting a divorce if I am an American Citizen and my wife is a Mexican citizen and we
    I am an American citizen married to a Mexican citizen. We where married in the U.S.A, but are living in Mexico City. I want to get a divorce from her. Do I have to go back to the US to file for divorce or is there any other options. I want to stay in Mexico.

Check out some similar questions!

Can an American citizen easily file a divorce with a non-american citizen? [ 12 Answers ]

She entered through a K1 visa. She later decide to go back to her home country. Because of this, she couldn't get back to the US as she also had some troubles with visa. Can her husband file and process a divorce without his wife consent?

Mexican citizen, canadian student visa, american felony charges on diversion program [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a mexican citizen with a valid student visa for Canada. While in holidays in Miami, Fl going on a cruise, I got busted by Customs and Border Patrol with drugs and I was handed over to county police. I enrolled in a Drug Court program with a not-guilty plea. The program will last 10...

American Citizen married abroad with a Brazilian Citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first question, and I hope somebody can help me :-) I'm an american citizen and I got married in Brazil to a Brazilian citizen. She took a semester off from school (university) to stay here with me on a tourist visa. She is going back to Brazil now, to finish her degree (she...

American/jordanian citizen, married to syrian; want divorce [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I was born in jordan and lived in the states; dual citizen. I'm now living in syria, and married to a syrian. I have a daughter that is now 4 months old born in syria, but with a jordanian birth certificate and plan to get my daughter american citizenship. Our marriage license is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.