Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EgyptJolei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 11:10 AM
    How to find the names of movies
    There's this Chinese movie I saw a few years back , It was about young chinese girls kidnapped from their home, trained to fight & killed each other. Three girls remained & grew up to adults.. Trained to murder anyone they had to , like their job! Please if you know the name let me know it would be gladly appreciated

Check out some similar questions!

Find out names of movies by description? [ 0 Answers ]

A girl and guy kill people I think they had people in their basement, they had like a love hate relationship one night they got into a fight n the man left n then brought back another woman for his girlfriend or wife whatever she was to him n she got jealous of how he was looking at the other woman...

Find names of movies? [ 2 Answers ]

This movie is about a mom who brings her child in because he is sick... And then he gets worse... And in the end it's the mother fault what ovie is this?

Find names of movies [ 1 Answers ]

Please help. The movie I am trying to find is about a handsome men goes to a very powerful mans house and falls in love with his beautiful wife. They have a affair and the powerful man finds them in bed together.. and beats the man up. Then takes his wife and slashes her face with a knife and puts...

I am trying to find the names of these 2 movies! Help.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this movie is old it goes like this: a anonymous woman leaves a golden haired child on a family door step and they take her. The child starts to kill off the other children but the mom won't believe the husband. The mom sees the golden haired child push her daughter out of a house window to...

Trying to find the names of 2 movies and would love any help [ 3 Answers ]

I watched two movies when I was a child in the late 80’s and I cannot recall their names but would love to hear input you may have. The first movie was an animated movie that somehow involved a child who could communicate with animals and breathe underwater. The movie was mainly about trying to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.