Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lawspawsxx Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 11:07 AM
    How do I get all my lost numbers?
    My phone has deleted all my contacts, I rang up the vodafone superviser she said there's no way they can get my contacts back. There must be some way
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 7, 2012, 11:08 AM
    Depends how they where stored and what sort of phone you have.
    lawspawsxx Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 11:11 AM
    How do I get all my old messages back?
    The vodafone supervisor said they can't get them back but how can I they must b a way
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 7, 2012, 11:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lawspawsxx View Post
    The vodafone supervisor said they can't get them back but how can I they must b a way
    If their people said there isn't a way... then there isn't. THey know exactly what is possible and not... besides messaged reside on a memory someplace... just like a computer when a file is deleted... but once that space is rewritten by other data... then its gone forever. And it IS used and reused over and over...

They are not archived and treated like a National heritage item would be. Its cost prohibitive to do that.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

May 8, 2012, 07:00 AM
    If it was an Android phone check to see if they are in the contacts of the associated Gmail account. If they were stored on the phone's memory card you can try using a undelete application on the card by placing in a card reader attached to a PC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Combination of numbers out of the given numeric numbers [ 1 Answers ]

I have the numeric numbers 0 to 9. What is the probability of combination of three digit numbers and what are they?

Find all three numbers when geometric mean of first two numbers is 9. [ 0 Answers ]

The arithmetic mean and geometric mean of three numbers are 34 and 18 respectively .find all three numbers when geometric mean of first two numbers is 9.

Letters are numbers and num lock off no numbers [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot get my hp pavilion notebook to respond, it started all of a sudden. When my num lock is on my letters on the keyboard turn into numbers... I=5 and so forth. Now when my num lock is off my keyboard works fine but I cannot use the number pad. I tried the fn key with almost every key on the...

View more questions Search