Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curiousn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 08:20 AM
    I am a Canadian citizen working in USA and I need to file income tax
    I am a Canadian citizen who worked in the USA. I have a Canadian pension that I split with my wife. Do I fill out Schedule NEC?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

May 8, 2012, 01:28 PM
    HOW LONG did you work in the United States and HOW MUCH did you earn in the U.S. job?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UK income tax withholding for US citizen working in UK [ 1 Answers ]

I am a US citizen who has been offered a post-graduate position working in London. Before I accept the offer, will UK income taxes be withheld from my salary and what rate of UK income taxes will I be paying. How are UK income taxes normally collected? I understand the US tax requirements for...

If a canadian citizen kills another Canadian in the USA, where would he be tried? [ 4 Answers ]

A Canadian citizen is living in the United States on a Student visa. Another Canadian citizen who is in the US on vacation murders the student and is apprehended by US law enforcement. Would the murderer be extradited to Canada, or tried in the US? Would it make a difference if he had a warrant for...

Went to USA with J1 Visa and now trying to file income tax. Please help [ 3 Answers ]

I went to America with J1 student visa worked for 4 months as allowed. During that time my W-4 was entered incorrectly. First I was paying everything when I kept being told I shouldn't be paying social security. Weeks later I was able to get a hold of a form to refile the W-4 but I was instructed...

Canadian citizen with US income; spouse has Canadian income [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Please help me understand how to file my taxes (none of the online software, like TurboTax, TaxCut, etc... seem to be able to handle this proprely) I'm an H1 visa holder; I'm working and living in US since 09/2007. My wife has been living and working in Canada in almost all 2008 (360...

View more questions Search