Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1234da Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 05:01 AM
    Am receiving enough stomarch pain during my periods
    Am having excessive abdominal pain during my periods... why?

Check out some similar questions!

I had pain in my lower abdomen and high pain during my periods. After MRI my doctor d [ 1 Answers ]

I had pain in my lower abdomen and high pain during my periods. After MRI my doctor detected endometriosis and started giving me zendol 100 twicw daily from 12th Sep'11. My period was due on 1st Oct,11. During period pain was less but the quantity of mestrual loss was a bit less. Again I had my...

I am suffering from irregular periods and pain during the periods [ 0 Answers ]

I am suffering from this problem since my period started, I suffer from pre-menstrual cramps & cramps-highest on the first day (pain in the lower abdominal , back pain, cold feet, uneasiness, sometimes loose motion, sometimes feel like throwing up) which might continue to the 3rd day(low...

Pain during periods? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22 years and experience severe pain on first day of period from beginning. From about last six month this pain has increased and I even have it on second and third day. My painkiller does not help. Is it just normal or I may have some problem?

Irregular Periods and pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I am 21yrs old and I have always had irregular periods since I was 12 years old. I would usually get my period once a year or every six to eight months. Now that I am older they become very absent I am currently on birth control which is regulating them but my las period was almost three...

Dark hairs on my stomarch [ 13 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I have dark hairs on my stomarh , I want to get rid of them but I don't know what's the best option? Could you help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.