Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YasOno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 02:18 AM
    Late 80's early 90s English /Spanish children's educational video
    My dad got my sister and I some videos in the early 90s, were so cool it had Live action musical scenarios that taught kids to overcome personal challenges. All I remember from it was a which said something like clap your hands clap your hand... Aplaudir aplaudir muy contentos se pondran... In this scene there were dancing like in a farm dressed like cowboys n cowgirls, there was also another scene with a little boy who followed a black cat, another scene was a little girl not sharing a doll with her sister then she learns a lesson... Please help me find it I would love for my kids to own these videos, I watched it everyday as a kid.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's educational video from early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out for so long the name of this movie I was in love with as a kid. I believe it came out in the early 90s and was targeted for 5 year olds. It's about a lady who has lots of stripes with colors. And she goes around this place meeting all diff families with only one...

A Children's Music Video back in the late 80's early 90's, I can't remember the name! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, There is a children's video I am looking for, All I can remember is that there is a little girl and boy siblings that go to visit their aunt who visited Timbuktu, and stayed a while with her. Her house was magical, and all came alive, for example, there was a marching band singing "O When the...

Late 80's or early 90s children's movie? [ 4 Answers ]

I saw it when I was a kid. And I've been looking ever since. Its similar to the Wizard of Oz I think. It's about a girl who I think like falls asleep in a car or gets knocked out? Anyway she dreams about this fantasy land with a lady who lives in a shoe and a bunch friendly people. But there's like...

Children's video from the late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to replace a children's video that my son used to watch but I don't remember the name. It was half live children, half animation. It was a little girl and little boy playing in a park. The park was actually Indian Boundary park in Chicago. I thought the vhs was put out by fisher...

Children's movie from late 80's early 90s [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie about a little boy who travels to another world where it is slowly being consumed by a black ooze and the boy has to try to save the world... it turns out this is all just a dream for him... can you help me please.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.