Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tuku Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 11:42 PM
    Dream of orange snake
    I dreamt of an orange snake who was smiling and very playful.What could this mean?

Check out some similar questions!

I have dyed my hair blonde and it has orange tones in it,how doo I get the orange out [ 3 Answers ]

I have dyed my haie blonde. And of course it has orange tones all over my hair. And all I won't is beautiful blonde hair. Someone please help me to get the orange out of my hair. And I have really thin hair so I don't really need to many harsh chemicals on my hair , so what do I need to do? I won't...

Mixed some hair colors, now it is orange, how can I get the orange out? [ 1 Answers ]

I put blonde highlighter on my brown hair, turned it yellow, then tried to cover it up with dark brown dye, now it is orange, what can I do to get the orange out?

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

An orange small snake and then a big green snake that swallowed her right leg [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter of 7 years dreamed that my mother-in-law had a bookshop. My husband and I where in there as well. She saw an orange small snake and we will all scared of it but then there where an big green snake that swallowed her right leg. When she asked me to help her I answered that I couldn't.

Dyed hair last night & now I have pumpkin orange what can I do to get the orange out [ 4 Answers ]

Dyed my hair last night and now have pumpkin orange hair how can I get the orange out?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.