Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mochachos Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 10:59 PM
    Which is the best option between concatenation and striping when expanding a lun
    Which is best option between concatenation and striping a lun to create a metalun in the clariion environment?
    Mochachos Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 11:01 PM
    The answers I have seen on this blog, are hopeless. They are not coming close to what I'm interested in.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 7, 2012, 04:06 AM
    Can you explain what " concatenation and striping a lun" is? The Clarion environment is not a very common one. So it is not surprising you would not find much support for that. I suggest you try here:

https://community.emc.com/message/490570

You should find what you are interested in there.

As for your condemnation of this site, I stand by the quality of the advice given here. However , we do not have experts covering every single area of knowledge. There are some things that require more specialized knowledge, I also find it interesting that you post a question then 2 minutes later you condemn the site. Doesn't give one much confidence in the quality of your opinion. .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Striping hair [ 2 Answers ]

I know striping hair isn't recommended but I need it done. I have black hair and for the summer I want to have to top half light blonde. My hair isn't naturally blonde so it'll mean I won't have to dye it again for a while because with black hair the blonde roots appear so fast. How does it...

Price for striping and waxing. [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to charge a striping/waxing job: -Once striping /waxing, not recurring service. -Everything on me(Moving tables/chairs/file cabinets); -Around 11 thousand sf area(Classroom and hallways); -All supplies on me,(Three coats to be applied) _Two days to get it done.(Boston...

Striping my Ex of any and all rights to our Son. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I know this question has probably been in a variety of different ways here but I have to ask it anyway. My Ex-husband is currently in prison and has not seen our Son or even tried to contact him in anyway since December 2003. He lives in Arizona I live in Kansas. My Son is five and doesn't...

Striping of black from hair [ 3 Answers ]

I have dyed my hair a really dark black and I want the colour out now but it is permanent. HOW DO I GET THIS OUT AS I can't AFFORD TO go to hairdressers.

View more questions Search