Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shelly73185 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 08:29 PM
    My ex boyfriends grandmother just passed away
    So I was with my boyfriend for 9 months. Everything was great until the stresses of his life took a hold of him. He's going on 30 living at home with his mother and helping take care of his ill grandmother. He's recovering from shoulder surgery and was supposed to be going back to work soon but just recently got fired. His home life is very stressful and he's basically taking on everyone's burdens and his head is going in a million different directions. Long story short he broke up with me because he can't handle the stress of not being the perfect boyfriend he expects himself to be and needs to get his head straight. I understand what he's going through even though I'm heart broken that he won't let me be there for him but I respect his wishes. That being said his grandmother just passed away. Should I attend the wake send flowers a card or just give him a call? We have only been broken up for 2 1/2 weeks and pretty much no contact.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

May 6, 2012, 09:13 PM
    Give him a call. It's a real tragedy in his life. But make sure that you don't let him emotionally latch on you, always remember he's your ex.

Make sure you don't have confused feelings about him. Be friendly.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2012, 09:01 AM
    I think a card is the appropriate thing considering the circumstance.
    Shelly73185 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 06:07 PM
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My grandmother raised me and passed away am I entitled to her assets? [ 2 Answers ]

My grandmother had temperary custody of me when I was young and my father was inprisoned my grandmother took care of me until I was 18 years old now she passed away with no will and my sperm donar and uncle are trying to take it away from me. They are also doing illegal things on the property.They...

My grandparents has passed and my mother has passed what am I entitled [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New Orleans my grandparents died and my mother passed, what am I entitled to because there are houses and money due to my mother, but I do not know much about Louisiana law as far as inheritance. My aunts and uncles are just sitting on the property because they are fortunate enough, but...

Being a grandmother [ 5 Answers ]

Will I ever get to meet a grandchild I was never able to be a part of? Our son got married against our wishes... his wife has never liked us.. never tried to get to know us... I have tried many times to get back together with my son.. but he wants nothing to do with us... they have been...

Exes Grandmother Passed Away Last Night [ 15 Answers ]

I have only been back on NC for about two weeks when I got an email at work today from my exes' boss announcing that her Grandmother had passed away last night and providing wake/funeral information. Should I say/do anything? I would like to tell her that I am sorry for her loss, but on the...

Grandmother against grandmother [ 4 Answers ]

A grandma has temp custody over a minor child.Can the other grandma legally have visitation to him?

View more questions Search