Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LindseyWalker97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 08:03 PM
    What kind of dress & color should I wear for homecoming?
    So I'm going into my Sophomore year and homecoming is coming really fast and I want to look outstanding! I've always gotten black, white, and gray dresses and they all look the same. I want to change the color up. So what color would look best on me? I have blonde hair, green eyes and Fine Ivory skin. Also,I need to know what dress type too. I'm tall, slender, I have nice long legs, small waist & not a very big chest. So what type of dress would look best?
    qwertyuioop Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 02:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LindseyWalker97 View Post
    So I'm going into my Sophmore year and homecoming is coming really fast and I want to look outstanding! I've always gotten black, white, and gray dresses and they all look the same. I want to change the color up. So what color would look best on me? I have blonde hair, green eyes and Fine Ivory skin. Also,I need to know what dress type too. I'm tall, slender, I have nice long legs, small waist & not a very big chest. So what type of dress would look best?
    I think a light pink(coral) dress w/ like a short dress I'm also blond and tall and skinny and I wear coral pink a lot because it looks good on me!
    cbunny20 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Jun 14, 2012, 07:52 PM
    Go with a green dress! The point is to bring out your features not hide them. And do a green dress with light green eyeshadow on bottom lid with dark green eyeshadow in the corners of your eyes. Lightly shade brown or light gold eyeshadow on top the lids. Use lots o of mascara
    cbunny20 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Jun 14, 2012, 07:53 PM
    And go with a short dress. With semi sandle heals

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do you like wear indian ethnic wear dress? [ 3 Answers ]

I belong to India and only follow latest Indian tradition fashion.

The final touch to my homecoming dress [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so my homecoming is Oct.30th and I need a bra for my dress but I don't know what kind or where to get them. I live with all guys and so its hard to get this information. This is what my dress looks like: http://deb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pDEB-6318045reg.jpg The V neck goes...

What Formal Dress Should I Wear? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to know what type and colour dress I should wear to the graduation ball In year 10 I wore green & In year 11 I wore purple I want to wear something different this year, to suit me *Im a short girl at 5ft3, so I don't want a long dress I will trip over, I don't want to wear a...

What shoes to wear with my dress? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I have to go to a wedding so I bought a dark teal bubble dress that ends right before my knees. I didn't really want to wear heels, but if those are the best shoes for the dress I will. Also, on the straps there are some type of wooden beads, so I was thinking brown shoes. I'm not really good...

Homecoming dress [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My daughter and I are looking for a homecoming dress, and we can't seem to find any! They're all the same, and every store has the same thing, and we want something unique. She and her friends are all wearing black dresses, and she wants a short one, not a long gown. Does anyone know...

View more questions Search