Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inv33i Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 07:49 PM
    High School or College comedy
    The movie is kind of like a american pie. In the end of the movie they go to a ski resort and stay in a cabin where they play strip poker and one of the guys gets locked out and he's naked. He sees and moose or something and gets boned by it.
    Another part is where two or banging in the ski control room and turn off power and a hot blonde girl and nerd gets stuck in tram taking them up and the nerd tries to save her and jumps out and gets hurt.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 6, 2012, 08:16 PM
    American Pie Presents: The Book of Love

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you go to college at 14 with my high school daploma? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 14 and in the next few years I will be graduating early from online schooling can I go to college?

After high school can they go to some type college? [ 13 Answers ]

Is there any programs available in college for special needs young adults after they leave high school? He can still be in high school until he is 21yrs, however he would like to go on to college. Now he is fully aware to best of his ability to understanding that he has a learning disablility,...

Finished high school , but can't go to college? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi . My name is Gara , and I'm 20 years old , I graduate from high school three years ago , because I was working as Human resource now for three years and half , all my friends in high school they all left studying in abroad , while I stayed and worked , well my financail proplem couldn't let me...

College admissions from a particular high school [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find out about the college admissions from a partciular city high schoo, broken down by ethnic group? E.g. which colleges have accepted Caucasian students from Northside Prep high school in the past two years?

View more questions Search