Dependent on the software being used.
    jamesbondlee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 10:47 AM
    Hello!
    Curlyben
    How are you..? /
    I had a problem with my:
    ACER ASPIRE 7736Z-4088
    When I Turn it on the display showing AMBER COLOR , After windows ran the graphic are some kind smeared .
    I already try it on the other display:
    It does the same thing.
    But , When I Hook it up to the external monitor is doing fine..?
    Needs your help..!
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What steps do I have to go through to access wifi with an acer aspire 5517 laptop? [ 4 Answers ]

The only way I can access the menu which shows available wifi connections on my Acer Aspire 5517 laptop is to click on Control Panel, then click on Network and Internet, then click on Connect to Internet, and then the menu showing available wifi connections appears. Isn't there an easier way? I...

How good are acer aspire 7736z-4088 [ 3 Answers ]

How good are the acer aspire laptops

How to activate a built in microphone in a loptop(Aspire 7736Z - 4088)? [ 4 Answers ]

I just purchased a new laptop with a built in web-cam & microphone. So far I was unable to activate my microphone. Every-time I record a video through the web-cam, it comes out without any volume ( I could barely hear my voice when I play it back). Is there some special key that I need to select...

Resetting the password on a acer aspire 6930g laptop [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have been given an acer aspire 6930g laptop but unfortunely it has the old user's password left on it which I do not know,is there any way of bypassing the login screen?

Acer Aspire 5920 Laptop. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have been having a lengthy discussion about laptops in another post and I have come to the decision that I am going to buy this laptop. However I'm just wondering is there anyone here that has this laptop? Or a laptop that betters it for the same price? Thanks a lot.

View more questions Search