Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redheadannie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 05:07 PM
    Why is it that for the past two years, 90 % of the men I meet want to get me pregnant
    I have always been under the impression that men run the other way like women have the plague lol if they even say the baby is cute, but they don't want any. I have my adorable 5 year old daughter, I am good, I have an awesome child that no other child will match or compare in my eyes and heart and I feel it is being selfless not gettimg baby,but I feel bad and confused,help!!

WENDI
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 6, 2012, 05:10 PM
    I have an awesome child that no other child will match or compare in my eyes and heart
    I bet my children could compare, and anyone else's child. We all think that our own children are the best. Funny thing is, even though we can't imagine loving another the way we love the first, our heart has more than enough room to love more than one.

I feel it is being selfless not gettimg baby,but I feel bad and confused,help!!
    What?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 6, 2012, 05:44 PM
    And if and when you have a second child it will be as great also. That is how it works.

But some men may say what you want to hear or think you want to hear to sound like a good partner.
    glodat Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

May 6, 2012, 06:36 PM
    What are you talking about? What does what you say have anything to do what your question is asking?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 6, 2012, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by glodat View Post
    What are you talking about? What does what you say have anything to do what your question is asking?
    LOL... I was wondering the same thing.

The title to your question and the actual question itself are quite different.

So what makes you say that 90% of the men want to get you pregnant?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 6, 2012, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    LOL...I was wondering the same thing.

The title to your question and the actual question itself are quite different.

So what makes you say that 90% of the men want to get you pregnant?
    Good point. She doesn't really mention that in her post, unless the part I couldn't understand addresses that portion of her title.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are some new ways to meet GOOD men? [ 5 Answers ]

My ex and I recently broke up. Well, we broke up 2 months ago. We had been together for 4 years, but I did not want to commit for some inexplicable reason. I have done a lot of soul-searching the past 2 months and I realized something was missing that held me back with my ex, but I AM ready to...

Where to meet other professional gay men [ 18 Answers ]

I'm not really into the bar scene that much and not particularly thrilled with the crowd the bars I've been to seem to attract (it seems so much cruising has gone online that there's not as many people out at the bars as there once was anyway). I'm a professional, white collar type of guy who works...

My boyfriend of 2 years wants to meet hott girls [ 4 Answers ]

I'm going to be a senior in high school this year and my boyfriend of 2 years is going away to college this year (it's only 3 hours away). Well anyway I was on his Facebook reading messages and I read a conversation between him and his friend that my boyfriend wants his friend to introduce him to...

View more questions Search