Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigerlily2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 04:39 PM
    The mother I never met
    When I was a baby my biological father said my mother died. Now that I'm older I'm begging to wonder where she is resting or did she really die. All I have is my my birth certificate with her name on it. I already searched on ancetry.com and there was no match with the social security death index to the name on my birth certificate. Does any one know where I can get more information. I have not talked to my biological father either and I have not idea where he is. My father abandoned me when I was a baby so I never really cared to speak to him. . Can someone please help me, where can I get info about my dead mother.

Check out some similar questions!

I have never met my mother [ 12 Answers ]

I have been searching for my mother since I was 21 years old. I am now almost 31 and all I have found out was her name and date she married my dad and how old she was when she married my dad. I was not adopted. My dad raised me. For some reason my dad would not tell me anything about her and now he...

Trying to identify an episode of "How I Met Your Mother" [ 1 Answers ]

Which episode from how I met your mother is this clip from? MEDILRgNESM

How do I find grand mother I've never met? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for Odessa Reed, my grandmother. She was 15 when my father was born. She was raised in Yazoo MS, Reed may or may not be her last name now, but her last known address was somewhere in New Orleans, LA. She would be about 87 now, and I pray I find her, set eyes on her before she passes....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.