lawspawsxx Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 04:03 PM
    Are psychics real?
    Do u believe in psychics over text?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 6, 2012, 06:23 PM
    Psychics over text?

You mean, a psychic who sends you texts every day?

No.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 6, 2012, 07:54 PM
    It is like the old call in number for fortune telling, For fun, they would hire anyone, their trick was to keep you on the line to build up charges. They would help with scripts and more. Their application asked you how you did it, cards, readings or so on.

I am not saying there are not people with abilities, but most are fakes, I used to do a stage show act and I followed a "psychis" they had a partner who worked the crowd, heard things about them, plus they learned how to read people, using things like clothes they wear, their car keys and so on.
    lawspawsxx Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 03:56 AM
    Cause I ask this psycic questions like "does my ex love me" and she sends back "yes he loves u and u will hear from him soon
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 7, 2012, 04:42 PM
    There's a sucker born every minute.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

May 7, 2012, 11:49 PM
    As the good Padre said , most of the "psychics" you'll find online or on the phone or on some sort of app are after your money and are clever about getting it.
    They prey on people who are emotionally "troubled" (like a break up) by telling them what they want to hear among other tricks.

A person with real ability is a rare commodity and usually not involved in mass media application .

Check out the relationship section here. The people aren't psychic but will give you answers that will actually help you with your problem.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2012, 08:18 AM
    No.
    cococola44 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2012, 09:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lawspawsxx View Post
    Do u believe in psychics over text?
    Not over texts... reading peoples energies through distance is very hard and usually not as accurate.

There are physics behind psychics and I do believe in them. There are many out there that guess if they don't get anything. There are many out there that tell lies or are false, true. Just like there are bad cops good cops... To say that there are no such things as those with abilities are like saying that God doesn't exist... There are people that don't believe in Him either..

There are too many things that have happened in my life or things I got correct of people reaching out to me that I have seen or heard that are not among the living anymore and got everything absolutely correct. Without details being shared.

There are prophets out there some are good and bad too. God, I believe, talks to many of us and sometimes we ignore what He says. When He sent Jesus and the disciples to the Earth, they knew that they would not prove everything to everyone. That they were will be doubters and there wll be those that challenge their words. They were hung for their messages and for what they stood for. I am sent down here to do what I could to help what I can... I know there will be disbelievers and I am prepared to deal with that. You can't change everyone's minds for not everyone's minds are willing to be open.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychics real ? [ 5 Answers ]

If psychics are real then someone prove it to me by telling me about myself, maybe something that only I know.

Please I need a real psychics help here. [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have known diis guy for a while about a year and half we've been friends about a year and half but late last year I started having feelings and I think he too then we started making out and you know all those stuff but no sex but smtimes he behaves cold and won't talk but the next min he...

Which psychics are real? [ 4 Answers ]

I've never been to a psychic and want to go. I see many scattered through the city, how do I know which to choose or if they are authentic?

View more questions Search