Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bananab Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 03:29 PM
    If my husband ab- an a and myson a is my husband the father
    I just to wanted know was my husband the father my son or is it another man
    bananab Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 03:45 PM
    If my husband ab- an I am an a+ but my son is a+ so is my husband the father or someone else the father
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 6, 2012, 03:48 PM
    That question cannot be answered without a DNA test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio father is deceased. Father listed fled. Husband wants his name put on & to adpt [ 4 Answers ]

"I was 5 months pregnant when I met a man (obviously not the father), and started dating him. He wanted to marry me & raise the baby as it were his own. I married him right before the baby was born. The bio father wanted nothing to do with either of us and came to find out that he had another baby...

My Ex-Husband Is An Unfit Father [ 2 Answers ]

I have a four year old little boy with my ex-husband. During my time with his father, and for the first three years of my son's life, his father had a problem with drug abuse. Heavy drugs too, and he would often take them when alone with our son while I was at work. There were even times I had to...

Don't know who the father is husband wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I had a baby girl on the 4 of November.. there is no fathers name on the birth certificate, only because I don't know who her father is.. my fiancé who is in iraq at this moment wants to adopt her when he gets back and after we get married. What do I do about this and how can I go about it?

Rights of a husband and father [ 1 Answers ]

My brother is currently in the middle of a divorce and she recently had his baby. What rights does he have? To make it more complicated she moved from Illinois to Arizona and left their house. She had the baby in Arizona and she told him he couldn't come down to see the baby. Also she has given the...

Husband and Father is Cheap [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any law in Illinois that provides for a wife and natural son when the husband/ father only thinks of himself(and yes, even schemes to ruin his family?) I work in the same plant as my father. I'm 19 and he's 55. He's been there 4 years longer than me, so he makes even more. Over 34k- not...

View more questions Search