Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

May 6, 2012, 02:20 PM
    Art project help
    So I'm doing a project on Patty Baker, she is an artist. Can someone give me your opinion on why you like her paintings please.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 6, 2012, 03:38 PM
    Isn't this meant to be YOUR opinion of her work ?

May 6, 2012, 03:46 PM
    I did put my own opinion in my project. That's why I want to know "Your" opinion as well.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2012, 04:30 PM
    I have an opinion, but I won't tell you until you tell me your opinion.

May 6, 2012, 04:34 PM
    Well my opinion is that I like her art because she uses a lot of vibrant colors and her style of art is rejuvenating.

May 6, 2012, 04:36 PM
    Her art is appealing to the eye
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2012, 04:55 PM
    You need to be more specific about her subjects and what "appealing to the eye" and "rejuvenating" mean.

What medium (or media) does she use? How does she paint and where?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2012, 05:03 PM
    Have you looked at her website? Read her blog? Read the interview someone did with her?

I could write 10 pages or more on her and her art.

May 6, 2012, 05:04 PM
    Well she uses acrylic and she paints landscapes. Rejuvenating means invigorating or reviving. It is appealing to the eye because of the colors she uses and the lighting of the paintings. She usually paints in autumn.

May 6, 2012, 05:06 PM
    And where is the interview??
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2012, 05:11 PM
    She paints more than landscapes.

Google for the interview -- not a difficult thing to do. (This is a learning moment for you. I'm not allowed to hand it to you on a silver platter.)

May 6, 2012, 05:16 PM
    What do you think I have been doing, sitting here doing nothing no I actually been doing a powerpoint on her. This is a site where you ask people for help, its not like your doing the whole thing for me. Just one opinion wouldn't hurt, but I guess that's just too much to ask for. My project is like 95 percent completed. If you weren't going to help then you didn't need to comment on my question, It's that simple.

May 6, 2012, 05:38 PM
    She paints mainly landscapes.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2012, 06:00 PM
    Your comments about here have been so vague, so it didn't sound like you had a very good handle on her.

Did you find the interview yet?

May 6, 2012, 06:18 PM
    Yeah I found it, there is a lot more that I know about her I just wanted an opinion on what you think on her art. If you want me to be technical then I will list everything I put in my presentation on here.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2012, 06:21 PM
    Does her art remind you of anyone else's?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2012, 06:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by superstar18 View Post
    What do you think I have been doing, sitting here doing nothing no I actually been doing a powerpoint on her.
    You didn't mention that until now. It would have been a good thing to mention in the beginning.
    This is a site where you ask people for help, its not like your doing the whole thing for me. Just one opinion wouldn't hurt, but I guess that's just too much to ask for. My project is like 95 percent completed.
    We don't do homework here. That's what it sounded like you wanted -- someone to do your homework for you.
    If you weren't going to help then you didn't need to comment on my question, It's that simple.
    I DID help you, but wasn't going to do the work for you. Been there, done all that myself.

May 6, 2012, 06:32 PM
    Yeah there was an artist that I was going to do my presentation on instead of her but I don't remember her name since I switched artists.

May 6, 2012, 06:33 PM
    And your not doing it all if I have already have my presentation done and no you really didn't help me since clearly my question hasn't been answered.

May 6, 2012, 06:35 PM
    How does an giving an opinion sound like that's doing my whole entire homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Junior cert art project 2010 [ 5 Answers ]

I am in junior cert year and for my art project I chose the theme Grease (like the musical/movie) I have my lino finished and my graphic design almost finished but I can't think of anything to make for the 3D . I don't really want to do a car but it's th eonly thing anyone I know can think of ....

What is a cool idea to do for my final art project? [ 1 Answers ]

We just finished AP testing for studio art and now our final project is to do whatever we want, something we would want to hang in our college dorm room, on a large canvas. My canvas is 24 x 30 and I'm having trouble coming up with a cool idea. I love painting faces so I was thinking of doing...

Art project 2009/2010 [ 4 Answers ]

My art project is titled "Meet me at the sales" and I was going to do in with the emphasis on shoes. Any ideas please on what angle to take and what my 3d could consist of?

Project, teach class about art [ 5 Answers ]

In my language class each student has to teach the class something and I was going to do something on art I want to do something interesting since everyone else has been doing ghosts, future technology, psychotic killers and other stuff like that and some people don't want me to do art I can do...

Community Art Project [ 1 Answers ]

Hello There I am an artist who has been commissioned to work with young people in a community centre. The project is to paint a internal roller shutter (steel or aluminium I think). I think it would be best to use spray paints but it is in inside and is a kitchen / café shutter. I would...

View more questions Search