Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

May 6, 2012, 06:38 PM
    And you're totally off topic now.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2012, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by superstar18 View Post
    how does an giving an opinion sound like that's doing my whole entire homework.
    We've been scammed like that before. We've given opinions and the questioner walked away with his paper nearly finished.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2012, 06:50 PM
    Does the teacher want our opinions?

May 6, 2012, 07:56 PM
    Oh I'm sure you have and no the teacher doesn't want any opinions so basically I'm just asking a simple question. Doesn't need to be so complex. I'm just supposed to write a biography on the person and just some pictures of her work. Which I already have both. I just want a simple opinion from your side on why you like her paintings. I already said why I liked it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2012, 08:09 PM
    I'm still wondering why you want anyone's opinion. I'd love to see the PP. Let me know how you did! And please give complete information when you post a homework question or you will get similar responses from others.

May 6, 2012, 08:41 PM
    Kind of can't show you the pp on here and its just a question, What I can't ask a question?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2012, 08:47 PM
    What I can't ask a question?
    You can, but the one you asked was misleading. The title of this thread is "Art project help." The operative word is "help." Then all you posted was that you wanted responders' opinions. You offered no other info until I kept after you. Thus, "help" + "opinion" = homework help and getting someone to do your work for you by asking for their "opinion."

May 6, 2012, 09:28 PM
    Well I wouldn't think it would have been so complicated to answer a question. Plus after you said that you would give your opinion after I gave mine which I did and still no opinion.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2012, 09:37 PM
    Baker reminds me a bit of Van Gogh with his Starry Night and Irises and Sunflowers especially. Lots of strong, vibrant colors, landscapes, nature/outdoor scenes, verticals and horizontals, and I would buy some of her tree paintings.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2012, 09:37 PM
    Well I wouldn't think it would have been so complicated to answer a question.
    There was no real question, and what you said was suspect.

May 6, 2012, 09:41 PM
    OK well thanks that's all I wanted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Junior cert art project 2010 [ 5 Answers ]

I am in junior cert year and for my art project I chose the theme Grease (like the musical/movie) I have my lino finished and my graphic design almost finished but I can't think of anything to make for the 3D . I don't really want to do a car but it's th eonly thing anyone I know can think of ....

What is a cool idea to do for my final art project? [ 1 Answers ]

We just finished AP testing for studio art and now our final project is to do whatever we want, something we would want to hang in our college dorm room, on a large canvas. My canvas is 24 x 30 and I'm having trouble coming up with a cool idea. I love painting faces so I was thinking of doing...

Art project 2009/2010 [ 4 Answers ]

My art project is titled "Meet me at the sales" and I was going to do in with the emphasis on shoes. Any ideas please on what angle to take and what my 3d could consist of?

Project, teach class about art [ 5 Answers ]

In my language class each student has to teach the class something and I was going to do something on art I want to do something interesting since everyone else has been doing ghosts, future technology, psychotic killers and other stuff like that and some people don't want me to do art I can do...

Community Art Project [ 1 Answers ]

Hello There I am an artist who has been commissioned to work with young people in a community centre. The project is to paint a internal roller shutter (steel or aluminium I think). I think it would be best to use spray paints but it is in inside and is a kitchen / café shutter. I would...

View more questions Search