Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolhand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 10:23 AM
    Ventilation fan tent gazebo
    I have a tent gazebo that has a hook in the top of it. I saw an add recently in a flyer for a ventilation fan that could be hung from a hook like this. Since then I haven't been able to locate it. Would appreciate any suggestions
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 6, 2012, 10:46 AM
    What brand of gazebo did you buy and where?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical Bath Ventilation Fan Wiring Help [ 4 Answers ]

I am replacing a bathroom ventilation fan that had a light and a fan controlled by two switches. There was one two wire power line into the switch and one two wire power line out of the switches. Both light and fan operated independently. The incoming wire to the switch's white wire was tied...

Forcloser on a tent [ 2 Answers ]

What Happens to a Family if they are renting a home and then the landlord gets forclosed on ?

Thermostat on an Attic Ventilation Fan [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to hook up a thermostat to my attic ventilation fan. There is an on/off switch already there. When I have everything wired as the thermostat says to the fan runs all the time and within a few minutes trips the circuit. When I bypass the thermostat and just use the switch the fan runs...

Need light kit for Hampton Bay 42" Gazebo Fan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay 42" Gazebo Fan Light adaptable. I want to add the light kit however Home Depot does not have in stores the light kit to fit this. There was once a Gazebo II fan and light but Home Depot no longer carries that. Where can I get a light kit?

Screened gazebo [ 1 Answers ]

We would like to enjoy our deck without the pesky insects, so we thought a screened in gazebo would be the answer. We were going to screw it down onto our deck, along with anchoring the walls wherever possible, but now we hear they are only to be used for shade purposes, and should be taken...

View more questions Search