Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aylish_berry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 09:46 AM
    Semi permanent hair dye
    Ive' been blonde (permenant dye) for a while. I died my hair pink with a semi permanent over a week ago now and it is starting to wash out. When it fully washes out will I be left with they same shades of blonde, or will the dye effect it somehow?
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

Semi- permanent hair dye [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, my names Tori and I'm from Newzealand. And I need some help with my hair colour. I've always had blonde highlights for 1-2 years, and awhile ago I decided to dye my hair Meduim brown.. It turned abit Red/orange and my friends called me period head (as a funny joke) lol.. I kept washing...

How soon can I dye hair after using semi permanent [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I have dyed my hair using a movida semi permanent home dying kit, colour chesnut brown. Im naturally dark brown with a few grey hairs. The colour has come out really even and its lovely and shiny but hasn't covered the grey hairs quite as well as I would have liked. How long would I have...

Semi-Permanent Hair Dye Removal [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair with purple semi-permanent dye for Halloween and it has significantly faded, but has not completely gone away. I wouldn't mind this, except I have a small dilemma--my semi-formal dance is this next Saturday, and I don't want to be there with purple hair! How can I quickly remove this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.