Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gkroon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 11:25 PM
    Ear feels a little muffled and clogged up.
    Hi,

I'm 14 and my hearing is perfect and I've never had any trouble with my ears except for an ear infection or two. But yesterday I had a bath and I got water in both of my ears and I got it all out, but my left ear is gone weird. It feels a little numb and clogged up when there's no water (that I can hear when I move) in it. This bothered me all of last night and now it's the next day morning and I'm starting to get an earache and nothing has changed. I haven't messed with it except patting and hitting it a couple times, trying to see if there's still water in it.

It's becoming very bothersome and I really want to know what's going on. Any help is much appreciated.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 6, 2012, 03:35 AM
    Because you are 14, you need to tell this to a parent or guardian.
    It could just be water that didn't get out, or you could have pounded on your head too much, or you could have a coincidental infection again, and so have to see a doctor. Taking a bath shouldn't require any special means to get the water out, so you may have an odd shaped ear canal that lends itself to problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clogged Feeling In Left Ear/Hearing Muffled [ 45 Answers ]

Hello, For the past several months I have experienced a clogged feeling in my left ear. As a result, hearing out of the affected ear is muffled. Also, when I am walking and I put pressure on my left foot, I hear a slight, muffled "pop" or "thht" sound in the ear. Sometimes when I am standing...

4 months muffled ear? [ 0 Answers ]

My ears poped 4months ago from and to a higher elevation. Upon returning my ears poped and I had terrible sharp pain for over 10hrs, which prompted a visit to rapid care. After receiving an antibiotic, nasal spray and sudafed, I still have continued a muffled feeling in my left ear. My right ear...

Muffled Ear [ 3 Answers ]

OK... so I had a really really bad sore throat and I could barely speak, all of a sudden my left ear feels clogged and hurts. The next day my right ear clogged and every things muffled. I hear pretty well though but I can't really hear myself. TO date, both ears are clogged and its uncomfortable....

Ear feels clogged hear drumming [ 1 Answers ]

One day I woke up and both my ears felt stuffed, I used ear wax remover. The following day it felt a lot bettter I could hear. But the day after that my left ear got worse. It still feels stuffed. I have tried using ear wax remover again but it dosen't seem to work. I haven't loss hearing in it and...

My hearing is muffled in my right ear and tenderness is there anything I can do? [ 1 Answers ]

My hearing is muffled in one ear and causing me some pain and I don't have insurance so needing something I can do from home if possible!! Help please it is driving me crazy!

View more questions Search